Apply to be a Phoenix Rising Instructor
Thank you for your application to be a Phoenix Rising Dance Festival® Instructor.
Applications for 2019 Phoenix Rising Dance Festival are no longer being accepted. However, instructor applications will be accepted for future consideration. Please note, that submitting your application below confirms that you have read and understand the instructor compensation (subject to updates/changes). Actual compensation will be determined by artists true and signed contract upon acceptance by both parties. Due to surmounting venue and overhead costs, artist contracts that are priced for workshop intensive/weekends may possibly not be accommodated. We do respect all artists and their worthy compensation as it is well deserved.
For local Instructors:
1. Being a part of the 4th Annual Phoenix Rising Dance Festival® as a featured Instructor/Artist
2. Compensation up to 250 dollars/workshop;
3. To perform on a professional stage, and receive free professionally shot video.
4. A free space to sell merchandise or advertise yourself;
5. Free admission to attend other workshops during Phoenix Rising Dance Festival®
6. 2 tickets to the gala show (instructor admission does not require a ticket);
7. Advertisement in the Phoenix Rising program for the instructor (for regular classes or as a performer);
8. The organizers of Phoenix Rising Dance Festival® promise to create a professional graphic for the instructor, and to promote the workshop on the Phoenix Rising website and all social media.
For Out-of-State/International Instructors:
Same as listed above but also
9. Travel compensation up to $300 USD, travel compensation not to exceed actual airline ticket value from PHX to artist home airport
10. Accommodations and transport upon contract negotiation